It's a big choice, so find out if you're a good candidate right now.
Find out if you're a good candidate for YTT right now by answering this quick quiz.
Question 1 of 7
1. How often do you practice yoga every week?
0 hours per week.
1-2 hours per week.
2-4 hours per week.
4+ hours per week.
Question 2 of 7
2. How long have you been practicing yoga?
I've never done yoga.
A few months.
Question 3 of 7
3. Why do you want to become a Yoga Teacher?
I love helping others and want to share my love for yoga.
I would like to make a career change.
I don't think I'll ever teach, but I want to focus on developing my own practice.
I love taking yoga class and want to learn how to lead.
Question 4 of 7
4. How much time do you have to devote to a Yoga Teacher Training program (YTT) right now?
I don't have any time right now.
About 1 hour/week.
Question 5 of 7
5. What are you most excited to learn in YTT?
Yoga History and Philosophy.
How to build a yoga career.
How to win yoga challenges.
Question 6 of 7
6. Which do you feel describes your life best right now?
It is well-balanced.
It is busy, but I have the space to add training.
I have a full life and want to add more "me time."
It's super hectic.
Question 7 of 7
7. On a scale of 1-4, how devoted are you to YTT right now? (1 being not that devoted, 4 being most devoted)